Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fantasy Baseball Plus Bobblehead

Seavessi comes to us ...

late but comes to us ...




which comes at a time when many things in life are a Seavessi- big mess, and it seems but a blog award warms the heart. Thanks pink, parts of the heart!

However, the question to move to 3-5 blogamiche award, and as is always difficult to choose, so let's see:

Countess, who blogs recently but we want to continue, Conti is not it?

Mammazeroventi to have isolated the gene Candycandy, because of so many messes mammeschi

Lucyette , one of the most interesting blogs that I have ever read

And finally, last but not least, a neo-blog that I think will give us many, many rewards.

Ladies and gentleman, I am Extremely proud to introduce you


that sooner or follow me and Dabo (and yes Dabo , award well to you, Ciapa there) in the tunnels of Hell's Kitchen

Seavessi would also send a very big heart stuffed full of lace-and-luccichini with a TVTTTTTB so big Finally, co-mom Poor Mothers because it is a special person and the new look of the blog is beautiful and I would like to know how the heck did you guess that I LOVE Mafalda.


ah also:


GI is my girlfriend :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment